CoveView’s professionals apply the mindset of experienced business owners to the evaluation of company situations.
- Provide unbiased assessment of the company’s situation and prospects
- Identify and enhance the company’s core strategic advantages
- Provide a “fresh look” at the company’s operational practices
- Assist with operating plans and projections
- Assist management by bringing private-equity capabilities to identify value-enhancement opportunities
- Develop tactical and long-term strategies to accelerate value creation
- Identify cost reductions and liquidity improvement opportunities
- Evaluate complex capital structure issues
- Assist management in designing, pursuing and executing appropriate acquisitions
- Evaluate potential asset sales
- Create alternative pathways to exit and value realization for equity holders
All securities transactions executed by CoveView Advisors LLC (“CoveView”) are performed by CoveView personnel who are FINRA registered representatives of Advisory Group Equity Services, Ltd., 444 Washington Street, Woburn, MA 01801; (781) 833-6100. Member FINRA/SIPC. CoveView is not otherwise affiliated with Advisory Group Equity Services, Ltd.