CoveView’s professionals have the operating and corporate finance expertise to assist companies and/or creditors in troubled situations.
- Evaluate restructuring alternatives and scenarios
- Perform going-concern and liquidation valuations
- Develop terms of a proposed restructuring plan
- Assist in preparing financial forecasts and presentations
- Build 13-week liquidity projections
- Assist in negotiating terms and conditions with creditors
- Develop and help execute out-of-court restructurings
- Negotiate and execute exchange offers
- Develop and manage bankruptcy alternative where necessary
- Arrange DIP and exit financings
- Bring assistance in crisis management
- Assist in hiring and managing additional external resources
- Provide experienced Chief Financial Officer talent on a temporary basis
All securities transactions executed by CoveView Advisors LLC (“CoveView”) are performed by CoveView personnel who are FINRA registered representatives of Advisory Group Equity Services, Ltd., 444 Washington Street, Woburn, MA 01801; (781) 833-6100. Member FINRA/SIPC. CoveView is not otherwise affiliated with Advisory Group Equity Services, Ltd.